- Gold Bullion is so rare that all the gold ever mined could fit into a cube measuring just 20 yards on each side.
- Americans purchase more American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins than any other gold coin.
- Gold! gold! gold! gold! Bright and yellow, hard and cold! - Thomas Hood
- O Gold! I still prefer thee unto paper, Which makes bank credit like a bark of vapour. - Lord Byron
- Gold cannot be pure, and people cannot be perfect. - Ancient Chinese Proverb
- Foul cankering rust the hidden treasure frets, But gold that's put to use more gold begets. - William Shakespeare, Venus and Adonis, 1593
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver. - Mahatma Gandhi
- Rich and rare were the gems she wore, And a bright gold ring on her hand she bore. - Thomas Moore
- But tell me: how did gold get to be the highest value? Because it is uncommon and useless and gleaming and gentle in its brilliance; it always gives itself. Only as an image of the highest virtue did gold get to be the highest value. The giver's glance gleams like gold. A golden brilliance concludes peace between the moon and the sun. Uncommon is the highest virtue and useless, it is gleaming and gentle in its brilliance: a gift-giving virtue is the highest virtue. - Friedrich Nietzsche
- Love is the only gold. - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- All the gold which is under or upon the earth is not enough to give in exchange for virtue. - Plato
- Brass shines as fair to the ignorant as gold to the goldsmiths.
- If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation and to raise the dead with tears, then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping. - Sophocles
- Much have I traveled in the realms of gold, and many goodly states and kingdoms seen. - John Keats
- Silver and gold are not the only coin; virtue too passes current all over the world. - Euripides
- Silver and gold the Gods have denied them, whether in mercy or in wrath, I am unable to determine. - Germanicus
- The desire of gold is not for gold. It is for the means of freedom and benefit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold. - Leo Tolstoy
- Wealth stays with us a little moment if at all: only our characters are steadfast, not our gold. - Euripides
The cupel gold website is written and maintained to allow maximum accessibility. The website design is standards compliant to allow viewing with any browser.