- Gold! - Gold! - Australian Gold website celebrating the Australian Gold Rushes. There are some interesting gold pages here, including; Life on the Diggings, Discovery of Gold, Gold Events, Gold Crime and more...... all about Gold!
- Gold : prices, facts, figures & research - Gold : prices, facts, figures & research - This Gold site offers a fascinating and entertaining overview of the metal, gold. The residing editor clearly has a global interest in gold and financial matters and communicates facts and information clearly and concisely. A great GOLD resource.
- Alaska's Gold - Alaska's Gold - An educational resource covering all aspects of Alaska's Gold. Featured gold pages include: The Discovery of Gold, Travelling to the Gold Fields, Gold Mining, Daily Life, Gold Rush Stories, and Alaska Gold Lode. There is also a Teachers Guide. Lots of primary source information relating to gold and gold mining. All in all Alaska's Gold is a comprehensive, educational and interesting gold site.
- Responsible Gold has cracking article on the role of gold mining in modern society. The value of gold mining to developing countries is discussed thoroughly as well as Gold's value to consumers and investors in Developed countries. Lots of other Gold information and gold facts on this web page. Recommended.
- The Right to Display Public Domain Articles - The Right to Display Public Domain Articles. Title says it all, really. :-)
- The Gold Rush - The Gold Rush. A comprehensive guide to the epic quest for gold. All about the gold rush. A complete compendium on the great quest for gold. Includes: Fun facts, Amazing, Weird, Gross, and Just for Kids. There are also Teacher resources with activity ideas, test questions, related links, and more. A great Gold Rush site.
- Getting Gold - Getting Gold. Lateral Science online book detailing the process for prospecting for and getting gold. Written in 1898 much of the "Getting Gold" information is relevant today for the enterprising gold hunter.
- Gold Money - Buy 100% pure gold or silver online, stored in a secure vault!. Quote from the GoldMoney site: "GoldMoney is the most convenient, cost-effective and secure way to buy and own gold and silver.
Buy any quantity of gold and silver you choose without the hassle of shipping, storage and insurance
Online access to your account 24/7
Buy gold and silver online conveniently with your computer
Use your gold to send instant payments world-wide
Prompt and courteous customer service to answer your questions
No storage fee for gold: you pay an account fee of only 1/10th a gram of gold (US$1.92) per month regardless of the amount of goldgrams you own. If there are no goldgrams in your account, no fee is charged.
No account fee for silver: the storage fee for silver is only 0.986% per annum
No sign up fees: all accounts are free to open and require no minimum balance
No shipping fees: never pay shipping costs to buy or sell your gold
Sell your gold back to GoldMoney anytime at the Current Spot Rate (0% exchange fee) and automatically receive the proceeds credited to your bank account"
- e-Gold - Internet payments, 100% backed by gold. Quote from the e-gold site: "e-gold is...
e-gold is an electronic currency, issued by e-gold Ltd., a Nevis corporation, 100% backed at all times by gold bullion in allocated storage.
Other e-metals are also issued: e-silver is 100% backed by silver, e-platinum is 100% backed by platinum, and e-palladium is 100% backed by palladium. However, the most popular e-metal (by an overwhelming margin) is e-gold.
e-gold is integrated into an account based payment system that empowers people to use gold as money. Specifically, the e-gold payment system enables people to Spend specified weights of gold to other e-gold accounts. Only the ownership changes - the gold in the treasury grade vault stays put."
Gold - Online Resources and Credits
Cupel.Com Gold Website Copyright 2005 Cupel All Rights Reserved.
Gold A more detailed article on Gold, its characteristics and applications.
The cupel gold website is written and maintained to allow maximum accessibility. The website design is standards compliant to allow viewing with any browser.